This eBook provides insights for tax and accounting professionals on the difficulties they may encounter when it comes to collaboration and communication in the accounting industry. It highlights the capabilities of new technology, in addressing these challenges and promoting effective teamwork within accounting teams.
- Learn why collaboration and communication are essential for accounting firms
- Discover strategies to improve collaboration such as documenting everything and establishing clear expectations
- Implement communication best practices like active listening, speaking with empathy, and recapping conversations
- Overcome common problems like data silos, lack of visibility, and negative mindsets
- Leverage the latest technology to streamline collaboration