How To Find Humble Clients
Why the most attractive segment in the business market may be overlooked by accountants.
As an experienced accountant, your advice can change the life of a business owner, but if they won’t listen, it’s irrelevant. Our research study reveals 10 secrets to finding coachable clients who will absorb – and pay for – your wisdom.
Get your copy of our research and discover:
- The 10 secrets to finding coachable clients
- The firmographic markers that increase the likelihood that an owner is coachable
- Why some owners ignore outside advice and how to avoid them
- The segment of the business owner market most likely to pay for external advice
- The single biggest reason owners fail to act on the information they get from outside accounting advisors
- What to say to attract the attention of the most coachable clients
- How to get coachable clients to seek you out as their accountant